Color & Design Options
Color & Design Options
Pick any combination of colors and patterns to design your own pool and complement its surroundings. The patterns are produced with PVC based inks that become one with the base material to ensure the most durable print possible. Multiple non-skid surface designs are also available.
40 mil black PVC is offered for racing lanes and targets and meets all NCAA, FINA and USA Swimming marking requirements.
Custom logos and details can be designed by overlaying contrasting colored lining. Additional colors and patterns are available in our decking material product lines.
Colors & Patterns
Click here to download our colors and designs brochure.
Our Most Popular Color & Design Options
Light Grey 9135
Light Blue 8286
Light Green 8039
Navy Blue 8287
Anti Slip (All Unicolor & Printed Options)
Eco Green 7219
Dark Grey 9133
Learn more about PVC Liner Care
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Membrance Concepts Liners
1. Excellent Resistance to Microbial Growth
2. U.V Stability & Color-Fastness
3. Hot-Air Welding Strength
4. Excellent Abrasion Resistance
5. Resistance to Super-Chlorination
6. Superior Lacquered Liners
7. Liquid PVC (Membrane Seal)
8. Superior Quality Assurance Processes
9. ElvaFlex - Premium solutions: Extreme Lifespan & Durability to Chemicals
ElvaFlex is the ultimate solution for those customers who insist on having a liner that, with proper care and maintenance, will last practically the lifetime of their pool.
10. StoneFlex Range – premium design, unique lacquering properties
60 Mil PVC Liner Product Details
Membrane Concepts custom 60 mil PVC inground pool liners are made up of two strong and durable layers. Our weld in place PVC membranes are manufactured specifically for the pool environment to exacting standards using virgin PVC compounds and anti-fungal agents.
The outer surface of our commercial 60 mil PVC pool liners have a factory applied acrylic top coating that produces a puncture resistant, pore free and easy to clean pool surface.
Our weld in place PVC membrane is inert, which means that less chemicals are needed to maintain proper water chemistry. This greatly reduces microorganism growth, chorine consumption, and significantly lowers pool maintenance costs.
Polyester mesh reinforcing is bonded between the layers of our 60 mil PVC pool liner. This polyester reinforcing gives our commercial PVC membranes dimensional stability and unsurpassed strength.
Benefits of Our Product:
- Industry leading UV defense.
- Unparalleled chlorine resistant formula achieves the lowest fading levels in the industry.
- Engineered specific protective topcoat to safeguard against stains and print wear.
- North American made.